About New Canaan Podiatry
Meet Dr. Jennifer Tauber
Dr. Jennifer Tauber, a native to the Connecticut area, sits on the Board of Directors at the Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association. Her emphasis is family foot care where she treats several common foot problems such as athlete’s foot, fungal toenails, ingrown toenails, heel pain and other common disorders of the foot.
Dr. Tauber also specializes in diabetic foot care where she encourages comprehensive and preventative treatment to her diabetic patients. She also manages ulcerations and infectious problems that can arise in the diabetic patient. She has a special interest in sports medicine and treats many of the common problems that athletes encounter in an attempt to get them back into their normal routine.
In-toeing, flat feet, and pediatric heel pain are common complaints among Dr. Tauber’s younger patients. She will work with you and your child to resolve these and other issues that you might have.
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx New York; Podiatric Medical Resident
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York City, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Manhattan College, Riverdale New York, BS Biology
- Danbury Hospital, Danbury CT
- Diabetic Wound Healing and Diabetic Shoes by the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association
- American Association for Women Podiatrists
- Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society
Skills / Services
- MLS therapy laser
- Clearanail micro-drilling for fungal nails
- 3-D gait analysis with running lab
- Custom orthotics
- Amniofix for chronic heel pain
- Collagen injections to relieve painful corns and calluses
- Botox for the treatment of hyperhidrosis
- CryoPen for the treatment of warts
- B12 injections for the treatment of neuropathy
- Ultrasound guided injections for heel pain
Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are kind, friendly, and caring. Our staff is here to ensure a pleasant experience during your visit to our office.
Our team includes experienced and energetic people whose goal is to communicate well with our patients and provide the best care possible.